Divorce is one of the most complex areas of family law because it touches on so many aspects of life: your property, your money and most importantly your children. Litigating a divorce case requires and experienced attorney.
At Naylor & Naylor, a family law firm in Fort Worth, Texas, we represent divorce clients from all walks of life. Whether you anticipate a quick, uncontested case or a contested court battle, we can help you protect your rights and interests. Our team approach will provide you with years of experience. No case is too complex, or too simple, for us to undertake.
Handling All Types of Divorce-Related Matters
We routinely handle the issues that commonly arise in a divorce such as securing temporary restraining orders or protective orders, identifying marital property, characterizing marital property, dividing assets and establishing child custody orders. In addition, we handle specialized areas such as:
- High net worth and complex divorce: We routinely represent couples with significant assets and property. Our legal team understands the magnitude of clients’ concerns in these high asset cases.
- Trusts, corporations and professional practices: We can help you navigate the complexity of identifying, valuing and dividing (or retaining) your interest in a trust, corporation, professional practice or other business.
- Retirement, deferred compensation and mineral rights: We understand the legal considerations posed by these assets. We can help you protect your property interests and achieve a fair outcome.
- International divorce issues: We have professional connections, resources and experience in handling international divorce issues, including property division and custody matters.
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement: Although we hope your case is final when the divorce decree is entered, there are situations that necessitate a modification or enforcement of the divorce decree. We handle modifications or enforcement of court orders, including child custody, child support and spousal support.
In every legal matter, we provide dedicated legal guidance. Clients count on us for diligent advocacy that addresses their unique needs and goals.
You deserve experienced, compassionate and dedicated attorneys to help you through this process. To learn more about our services, contact Naylor and Naylor at (817) 348-0007. Centrally located in Fort Worth, our divorce attorneys represent clients throughout the area.